Endwell Greens Golf Club is a challenging and picturesque 18 hole golf course originally designed by the renowned golf course architect, Geoffrey Cornish. Endwell Greens is known for its wonderful views and its manicured greens. From your 1st tee shot to your last putt we hope you find an enjoyable and pleasant experience.
Endwell Greens is always available to hold your event and cater to every need. For information, please call our Special Events Coordinator at (607) 785-4653.
Joe Mars -- Golf Professional
George Caezza -- Superintendent
Red Flag Front
White Flag Middle
Yellow Flag Back
- U.S.G.A. Rules govern play.
- All hazards are marked:
Yellow Stakes --- Water Hazard
Red Stakes --- Lateral Hazard
- Please sign in at Pro Shop. Start at the 1st tee unless otherwise indicated.
- Replace all divots and repair ball marks on greens. Please do your part to maintain the integrity of the course.
- White marker in the center of the fairway between bushes indicates 150 yards to Center of green.
- The cart-path yardage to Center of green
- Fairway sprinkler head yardage to Front of green.
- Hole 9 is out of bounds on the left side.
- Carts must stay on path near tees and greens.